About – Global Safe Technologies Inc.
The British Columbia Research and Development Institute, a government research facility, developed the Safe Solution® Anti-slip Treatment in 1989 for Mr. Don Dafoe, founder and President of Global Safe Technologies Inc. This was followed by Clean Step™ all-purpose cleaner.
Global Safe has created and established an infrastructure to market Safe Solution®, involving national and regional sales representatives, authorized contractors, and independent applicators.
Global Safe Technologies Inc. is the parent company and manufacturer of Safe Solution®, Clean Step™ and CRS™ and have assembled a professional team of experts to ensure the growth and success of these products.
Safe Solution® is a proven anti-slip product and a superior alternative to other slip-resistant methods. Clean Step™ is a cleaner that works with, and enhances, the anti-slip product. CRS™ is a two part specialized floor rejuvenation system that combines the “Safe Solution Specialized Cleaner & Rejuvenator” and “Clean Step Multipurpose Cleaner & Degreaser” – designed for maximum and extreme cleaning.
We will be adding to our line of products, all specifically designed to be as environmentally friendly and superior to other related products, as is Safe Solution™.
Global Safe’s mission is to greatly reduce slip-fall accidents and this mission is represented in our guiding principles.
In addition, Global Safe is dedicated to bringing public awareness to this very serious safety issue of slip-falls through falls prevention programs such as: SLIPSTOPPERS™ for the awareness and prevention of slip-fall accidents at Work & At Home.
SLIP & FALL
- To strive for excellence in everything we do.
- To provide our customers with products and services of the highest quality.
- To build an environment of individual trust and respect.
- To offer our employees the opportunity of training and advancement and to provide them with safe and pleasant working conditions with fair and equitable compensation.
- To maintain strong, financial stability and to ensure continued growth through reinvestment of profits.
- To conduct our business practices in a professional, honest and ethical manner.